Ribbed Open-Back & Insulated Doors - Overhead Sectional Doors
These are go-anywhere overhead garage doors
Insulated, non-insulated, medium-, heavy- or extra heavy-duty, our 2” ribbed steel pan overhead garage doors are built to the highest standards of quality. Choose from three strengths of steel - 20-gauge for maximum strength and security, 24-gauge workhorse or nominal 24-gauge for the economically minded. From manufacturing plant to distribution center, service shop to auto dealership, these insulated commercial garage doors keep working wherever they are installed.
Rugged 20-gauge steel makes the extra heavy-duty ASSA ABLOY AP2002, AP2012 and the AP2022 perfect for heavy industrial applications. Choose from open-back or commercial insulated garage doors to meet your specific requirements.
For durability and versatility, choose from three 24-gauge, heavy-duty doors - non-insulated ASSA ABLOY AP2402, insulated AP2412 and the ASSA ABLOY AP2422 insulated commercial garage doors with insulation and a steel back panel.
Medium-duty ASSA ABLOY AP2502, AP2512 and AP2522 insulated commercial garage doors provide the strength of a nominal 24-gauge steel panel and your choice of insulated or open back construction for overhead garage door projects where the budget rules.
Available with Rapid Install
- Deeply ribbed exterior panel with a smooth texture perfect for industrial applications
- Can be field-modified with CFC-free polystyrene insulation with a nylon or steel backer
- Tongue and groove construction with three positive points of contact provides a more efficient barrier against moisture and air infiltration
- U-shaped vinyl bottom weather seal in a full-length PVC retainer effectively keeps out the elements
- Add light and visibility with optional full view panel and two window options
- Wind Load available
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Saving approximately 20 minutes of installation time per door, the Rapid Install system for ASSA ABLOY Vertical Lift overhead doors is designed specifically for commercial warehouse and dock doors.Simplied Track & Hardware
Reduced Installation Time
- Heavy .063 gauge 1-piece 2" and 3" vertical track
- Preassembled end bearing plate
- Self-lubricating nylon rollers
- Wide body hinges
- Optional keyed hollow shaft
- Engineered for one-man installation
- Fewer trips up the wall
- Fewer components to assemble
- 10 fewer wall attachments
*Calculated door section R-value.