ASSA ABLOY VR2000 Rubber Door
Our VR2000 Rubber doors are specifically designed for heavy industrial applications such as: steel mills, automotive facilities, cement plants and many other types of applications. For over 40 years, we have installed our products in some of the harshest applications and in the world’s toughest environments.
- Reliable - Simple design with few moving parts. Can support high traffic and high cycle openings and is designed to manage the rugged environments of Heavy Industry.
- Versatility - Can be designed for practically any size and wind pressure.
- Durability - Designed to take a hit with minimal damage and downtime and can manage extreme dirt and dusty environments.
- Safety - Patented Safety Arrestors protect against a ‘free fall’ condition.
- Energy Efficient - Extremely tight seals and quick operating speeds provides efficient climate control.
ASSA ABLOY VR2000 Rubber Doors
- Size Range: Up to 24’ wide and 20’ high on VR2000S, Up to 30’ wide to 30’ high on VR2000M
- Opening Speeds up to 48”/sec
- Door Curtain: ¼” thick, two-layer SBR rubber Curtain.
- Bottom Beam designed to break-away from opening
- Continuous wind-lock design that helps provide a near airtight seal
- Lifetime warranty on rubber panel and five years on the motor
- Adaptable (designed to any size and wind pressure)
- Heavy industrial applications
- Energy efficient