ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC Swing Door Operator
The ultra discreet ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC Swing Door Operator for when an attractive finish is important.
The ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC is a concealed, overhead electromechanical swing door operator with a concealed arm system. It provides an aesthetically pleasing solution that is attractive yet incomparably strong.
SW200 OHC is the ideal choice for applications with high demands on gentle and smooth operation in combination with strength and high traffic flow. It compensates for stack pressure and wind load and yet it remains easy to open manually. Additionally it offers an easy-to-use manual push force in power-off.
An optional embedded battery back-up and monitoring ensures operation even when the power is interrupted, while an intelligent locking function adds security.
ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC is suitable for applications such as: low-energy and heavy-duty, interior and exterior entrances, single- and double-leaf doors, and escape routes with panic break-out and manual reset.
The ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC complies with EN 16005, UL 325 and ANSI/BHMA A156.10, A156.19
ASSA ABLOY SW200 OHC swing door operator
- Product ID: SW200 OHC
- Variations: Single door, Double door
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC +10/-15%, 50/60 Hz, mains fuse max. 10A (building installation)
- Power consumption max.: 300 W
- Auxiliary voltagen24 V DC, max.: 700 mA
- Monitored battery backup unit: 24 V DC
- Electromechanical locking connection: 12 V DC, max. 1200 mA or 24 V DC, max. 600 mA
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +45 °C
- Relative humidity (non condensing): 95%
- Recommended max. door weight and door width inertia J: 80 kgm²
- Class of protection IP20