ASSA ABLOY SL500 EX-SW Express Swing Door
Minimalist design, maximum durability.
Time is everything - to you and your customers. As expectations evolve for new methods to serve customers faster, organizations are looking for innovative door/window solutions that maximize efficiency and throughput in their operations. The SL500 EX-SW express door features the convenience of an automatic window with express panels that swing out of the way when additional space is needed to serve your customers. With a patent-pending design featuring ease of use and inverted floor guides to eliminate debris, look to the SL500 EX-SW for your quick serve operation.
The ASSA ABLOY SL500 EX-SW is designed for use in quick serve operations. The door remains closed and electronically locked when not in use. An automatic window feature is achieved through your choice of activation. When the lock is unlatched, the express swing doors can swing to 180 degrees and latch to allow for convenient pass through of goods.
ASSA ABLOY SL500 EX-SW features
- Bi-part sliding door with express half panel swing doors
- Overall frame width: 84” to 96”
- Max overall frame height: 96”
- Automatic functionality in window mode
- Express swing half panel doors swing to 180 degrees secured with your choice of latch
- Your choice of wave plates for activation
- Inverted track to reduce debris and build-up for easy cleaning
- Durable industrial grade stainless steel windowsills
- Secure with no visible locks
- Patent Pending Design