ASSA ABLOY RP300 Machine Protection Door
Fast speed and short cycle times in automated processes with the ASSA ABLOY (previously Albany Doors) machine protection high speed doors.
When safety, speed and process integration is the challenge, smart machine-protection high speed doors are the solution. Fast speeds and short cycle times. Automated manufacturing and assembly requires advanced technology, processes and equipment. ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems delivers high-performance, high-speed doors that are specially suited for such demanding conditions.
With both pre-running and door-line photo cells, the safety switches are integrated into the side frames. Our machine protection door is the best safety barrier in the industry. The door can be integrated directly into the control systems for the automated machinery. When this integration is complete, the door's comprehensive safety features will meet the following standards: PL d/Cat. 3, PL e/Cat. 4 (EN ISO 130849-1) and SIL 3 (EN 62061).
ASSA ABLOY RP300
ASSA ABLOY RP300 machine protection doors are heavy-duty high-speed doors designed for automated processes and production lines. Built with a minimal number of parts these rugged machine-guarding doors are reliable, easy to install and require low maintenance. ASSA ABLOY RP 300 production doors offer protection to staff working close to automated manufacturing processes. The safety concept of these roll-up doors allows a compact production setup, being installed at short distance from the automated machines. At the same time, fast opening- and closing-cycle times increase product flow and process productivity.
ASSA ABLOY RP300 Machine protection door
- Door dimension (mm) max. 4000 x 3500 mm
- Speed open/close: up to max. 2.4/1.8 m/s depending on control systems
- Cycle number/minutes max. 1 - 5
- Door Curtain: Depending on application, various door curtains and colors are available, from partially transparent PVC curtains with colored reinforcement stripes to highly rigid durable material, protect against sparks. Optional anti-UV welding windows that conform to EN 1598 are also available.
- Side frames are made of two aluminium profiles, integrated safety limit switches connect the door with the machine. Window areas allow easy monitoring of integrated safety limit switches.
- Safety limit switches according to EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061
- Doors conform to EN ISO 12100 and EN 1088
- Control systems: Depending on the application 2 control systems which offer a broad spectrum of speeds, power supplies and options for safety devices. Door without a control system is possible. UL-Version as option.
- Space saving extension box allows mounting of interface card or safety monitoring module for safety limit switches.
- Connectin to the machine
- Motor Power 0,75 KW
- Protection IP 55
- Mains connections different from contron system, see technical data sheet
- Safety features: Electrical safety contact edge and door line photocell, pre-running photocell as option
- The door is designed according to the Workplace Directive of the UVV regulations and the harmonized CE Guidelines including the EN 13241-1 and 98/37/EG.
- Short cycle times up to 5 cycles per minute is possible
- The door can be mounted freestanding on floor with optional mounting brackets.
- Flexible positioning of the gear motor can be mounted on the left or right side of the door. The motor can tilt in 45° increments for easy positioning and installation
- Self-Supporting: the door can be mounted directly to the floor with optional mounting brackets. Leveling screws allow the door to be leveled on uneven surfaces.