ASSA ABLOY RP2000 - High-Performance Machine Guarding Door
Machine guarding doors - more safety and productivity
ASSA ABLOY machine guarding doors help you save time, floor space and construction costs while enhancing safety and increasing production yields. With fast opening and closing speeds, our industrial machine guarding doors are specifically designed to:
- Roll up machine guards improve operator safety with protection from exposure to automation hazards, such as robot strike, arc flash, weld spatter, noise and more.
- Increase usable factory floor space with automated guarding systems that require a smaller work cell footprint and safety doors with a true physical barrier that let the associate work safely while closer to the machine. (Read more in the article, "The Shrinking Footprint of Robot Safety.")
- Machine guarding systems ramp up production output and lower cost by enabling one associate to safely operate multiple cells simultaneously.
Key machine guarding door technical features include variable frequency drives (VFDs) for high cycle operations, safety switches and reversing photocells and various communication interfaces, such as I/O card, Ethernet/IP and PROFINET. As leading machine guard manufacturers, we offer automation guarding systems that integrate fully and directly into the control systems of your automated machinery.ASSA ABLOY Rapid Protect 300 - heavy-duty machine guarding door for automated processes
The ASSA ABLOY RP300 machine guarding door is a tough and reliable safety door for automated processes and production lines. The door is simple and smart in design, easy to install, and low maintenance. With its tear-resistant curtain, the ASSA ABLOY RP300 machine guarding door is able to withstand wind load and direct pressure, allowing installation close to the machine. Rapid opening and closing speeds help increase worker safety, work flow, and overall productivity. The ASSA ABLOY RP300 machine guarding door conforms to EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 14119 and EN ISO 13949-1 standards.ASSA ABLOY Rapid Protect 2000-Maximum protection for robot and laser welding applications
The ASSA ABLOY RP2000 machine guarding door has a durable, high-strength design that helps improve automation, ensure safety and meet high industry standards. Built with a rigid curtain made of aluminum slats, the ASSA ABLOY RP2000 machine guarding door opens and closes fast and stands up in the harshest industrial and manufacturing environments. It protects workers from robot strike, flying debris, arc flash, weld spatter, odor and smoke, and provides process reliability even after a high number of cycles. The ASSA ABLOY RP2000 machine guarding door conforms to EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 14119 and EN ISO 13949-1 standards.
Select the machine guarding door that gives you the best advantage. Contact our entrance experts to request a custom door configurator, 3D CAD drawing, product assistance or a quote.
Technical descriptionSpecial features
ASSA ABLOY RP300 machine guarding door
- Short cycle times, up to 5 cycles per minute is possible.
- Door can be mounted freestanding on floor with optional mounting brackets.
- Flexible positioning of the gear motor can be mounted on the left or right side of the door. The motor can tilt in 45° increments for easy positioning and installation.
ASSA ABLOY RP2000 machine guarding door
- Door dimension: Max. 4000 mm x 3500 mm.
- Speed open/close: Up to max. 2.4/1.8 m/s.
- Door curtain: Depending on application, various door curtains and colors are available, from partially transparent PVC curtains with colored reinforcement stripes to highly rigid durable material, protect against sparks. Optional anti-UV welding windows that conform to EN 1598 are also available.
- Side frames: Side frames made of two aluminum profiles. Integrated safety limit switches connect the door with the machine. Window areas allow easy monitoring of integrated safety limit switches.
- Control systems: Depending on the application, two control systems which offer a broad spectrum of speeds, power supplies and options for safety devices. Door without a control system is possible. UL-Version as option.
- Safety features: Electrical safety contact edge and door line photocell, pre-running photocell as option.
- Connection to the machine.
- Motor power 0,75 KW.
- The door is designed according to the Workplace Directive of the UVV regulations and the harmonized CE Guidelines including the EN 13241-1 and 98/37/EG.
- Door dimension: Max. 3500 mm x 3000 mm.
- Speed open/close: Up to max. 2.0 / 1.2 m/s.
- Door curtain: slats are made of anodized aluminum as standard. They can be equipped with windows made of polycarbonate (250 mm x 40 mm) as option. Number of windows depends on the door width.
- Side frame: self-supporting side frames are made from steel profiles.
- Control system: Albany MCC frequency control.
- Safety features: Pre-running safety photocell, door line photocell as option.
- Connection to the machine.
- Motor power 1,1 KW.
- Protection IP 55.
- Safety limit switches according to PL d/cat. 3 and PL e/cat. 4 (EN ISO 13849-1), SIL 3 (EN 62061).
- The door is designed according to the Workplace Directive of the UVV regulations and the harmonized CE Guidelines including the EN 13241-1.