ASSA ABLOY RD4A Access Control Revolving Door
ASSA ABLOY RD4A access control revolving door - superior innovation
Attractive, versatile and completely secure, the ASSA ABLOY RD4A-1 one-way and ASSA ABLOY RD4A-2 two-way access control automatic revolving doors offer fully automated entrance control for interior and exterior use. Incorporating all of the principle advantages of revolving door systems - such as barrier and draft-free access, noise reduction and energy efficiency - the packages provide a level of control that conventional doors simply cannot match.
Monitored by a microprocessor-equipped control unit, the ASSA ABLOY RD4A-1 and ASSA ABLOY RD4A-2 can be connected to any compatible direct or remote access control system. The ASSA ABLOY RD4A is also available with the ASSA ABLOY Secure360™ sensor that eliminates the threat of common security breaches like piggybacking and tailgating.
Technical descriptionASSA ABLOY RD4A
- Available diameters: 6', 7’, 8’
- One-way or two-way access control available
- Emergency breakaway allows the wings to be swing open for a clear evacuation path
- Automatic fire release rotates the wings to a central position and initiates the emergency breakaway function
- Integrated, solid-state control unit enables users to monitor entry and exit independently, allowing for controlled access, free access or no access in each direction
- Integration with any compatible direct or remote access control system, including cards, code locks, biometrics and voice recognition
- ASSA ABLOY Secure360™ overhead sensor eliminates the threat of piggybacking and tailgating