ASSA ABLOY MD2000
Foodservice delivery doors
Optimize temperature control and efficiency for refrigerated foodservice delivery
The revolutionary ASSA ABLOY MD2000 mobile high-speed door is the ultimate automatic entrance solution for refrigerated truck fleets, providing temperature control, food chain security and significant fuel savings without negatively impacting delivery efficiency. The ASSA ABLOY MD2000 opens and closes quickly, streamlining the food delivery process and providing a constant temperature and humidity barrier for reefer truck interiors.
The ASSA ABLOY MD2000 reefer door creates a constant tight seal for the reefer trucks, opening and closing automatically to prevent humidity from entering and helping to maintain consistent interior temperatures during frequent stops. Not only will adding the revolutionary ASSA ABLOY MD2000 high-speed reefer door ensure product control and integrity but it will also positively affect your bottom line. Formal studies have proven fuel savings of up to 40 percent by adding a high-performance door to the temperature controlled food delivery process.
ASSA ABLOY MD2000
- Standard door dimensions: 39" x 84"
- Opening / closing speeds: up to 30” per second
- Wind resistance - 50 mph static wind load
- Voltage range - 12V nominal (9V-16V range; 20V max overvoltage)
- Door curtain - Gray 27 oz/yd2 PVC curtain, 15 inch clear visible section
- Complete perimeter seal
- Low profile design with minimal header
- Reversing safety edge
- Self repairing breakaway
- Readily available for all Great Dane Everest Reefer Series trailers, Utility 3000R®, and Hyundai HT ThermoTech® models
- Can be incorporated in new production units or as an aftermarket upgrade