DRICORE PRO® Concrete Repair - Concrete Repair Kits
The DRICORE PRO™ Concrete Repair system is designed and engineered to seal, fill and structurally reinforce concrete. Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than steel and boasts superior benefits such as being cost-effective, non-corrosive, lightweight, minimally intrusive and easy to install. The finish is smooth, flat and nearly invisible when painted, and it doesn’t take up additional square footage. Repair block (CMU) or poured concrete foundations with DRICORE PRO™ Concrete Repair products!
Easy-to-install carbon fiber products for concrete crack repair and structural strengthening.
- Increases the strength of poured and block (CMU) structures
- Easy-to-install in tight locations (ex. crawlspaces)
- Does not take up additional square footage
- Quick, easy and efficient installation; can be completed in a single day
- The final finish is smooth, flat and nearly invisible when painted
- Horizontal or vertical applications
Why DRICORE PRO™ Concrete Repair?
Annual freeze and thaw cycles and pressure from the surrounding soil create strain on a foundation wall which can cause cracks to form. For a complete repair, seal, fill then reinforce to protect against further movement, possible water leaks, as well as the entry of dangerous, naturally occurring gasses such as radon. Seal and fill with our crack injection kit then reinforce with our carbon fiber reinforcement kit.
DRICORE PRO™ Concrete Repair Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Kit
Repair and structurally strengthen cracked walls and prevent further movement.
- Lightweight carbon fiber is 10x stronger than steel, non-corrosive and water-resistant
- Increases structural strength of block (CMU) and poured concrete walls
- Carbon fiber is easily painted over for a discrete repair
- Use the included epoxy with a standard caulking gun (sold separately)