Matelux Acid-Etched Glass
With its high-quality acid-etched satin-finish, Matelux strikes the delicate balance between offering privacy while letting in light. Soft to the touch, this translucent glass also comes in a double-sided version, ideal for doors and room dividers.
Professionally processed in large sheets to ensure uniformity and continuity results in a homogeneous grain and finish. What’s more, it can be processed like regular float glass, making it the preferred material to add visual impact to both interior and exterior spaces.Benefits
- Available in clear, low-iron, colored, and reflective options
- Easy to clean and maintain as it is resistant to stains.
- High level of light transmission (as high as 90% depending on the thickness and color of the glass), while providing certain degree of privacy
- Matelux products are Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
- Interior use in doors, furniture, partitions, shower enclosures, table tops, lighting, and shelving.
- Exterior use in insulating glass units for building envelope, entrance doors, and skylights.