Matelac Satin Finish Back-Painted Glass
Matelac is float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint and acid-etched on the other side. Available in 20 trendsetting colors, the Matelac satin-finish back-painted glass range is divided into three lines:
- The Classics - 3 timeless colors
- The Trendies - 11 fashionable colors
- The Exclusives - 6 unique AGC colors
- Also available: MyColor by Matelac, AGC’s color-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 square meters per color. Contact your AGC representative for more information.
The satin look of Matelac combines seamlessly with its glossy alter ego, Lacobel. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colors are common to both finishes, enabling designers to play with combinations shade-by-shade.Benefits
- Available in 20 standard colors. Other colors can be ordered via MyColor by Matelac, our color-on-demand service (Note: This option is not available for transparent and metallic colors).
- Durable material - walls, sliding doors, and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and satin appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint (industrially-applied to the back of the glass) adheres flawlessly.
- All Matelac paints are environmentally-friendly - preserving indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Matelac products are Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
Matelac combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel, and stone. For Interior use only:
- Wall coverings
- Standard and sliding doors
- And more