Lacobel T - Tempered Back-Painted Glass
Float glass covered on one side with a high-quality back-paint that must be heat-treated, making Lacobel T a true enameled glass. Lacobel T is the first back-painted glass range that can be immediately cut and tempered by fabricators at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating the delivery times.
Available in 10 trendsetting colors, this glass is strong, safe, and highly-resistant to heat, thermal shock, and UV, so it’s suitable for use in interior and exterior applications.
AGC strongly recommends that Lacobel T products should be processed by an AGC Qualified Fabricator. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for final customer. Contact your AGC representative for a complete list of Qualified Fabricators.Benefits
- Withstands thermal shock and is five times stronger due to the tempering process so is suitable to many situations.
- Smooth, uniform and glossy appearance, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facades, spandrel) as it is UV-resistant.
- Temperable Lacobel T shows very little indoor emissions of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- 24-month shelf life compared to in-house back-painted
- Lacobel T products are Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
Suitable for a number of architectural applications, Lacobel T can be used in indoor and outdoor applications including
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands, and more
- Wall covering: kitchen backsplash, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers, and more