Clear Float Glass
Versatility is the reason why Clear float glass is the glass of choice for applications in the construction, decoration, automotive, and high-tech sectors. It can be processed in every imaginable way and is often used as a base glass for an entire range of glass products including:
- Mirrors and back-painted glass
- Acid-etched glass
- Tempered and laminated glass
- Safety and security glass
- Coated glass such as solar-control glass and insulating glass
- Double glazing and triple glazing
Clear float glass is a beautiful, versatile choice when specialty glass is not needed. Clear solutions from AGC offer a wealth of product benefits including outstanding clarity, excellent color neutrality, and high levels of visibility and light transmission.
If you’re looking for something eye-catching for heavy glass applications, look no further than Linea Azzurra. This exclusive clear float glass sports a slightly blue-tinted edge, giving it a unique and more luxurious appearance. In fact, designers, artists and architects can’t get enough of it, increasingly using it for high-quality furniture, decoration, partitions, shelving, and facades. Because of its optimized glass composition, it’s very easy to process, even at thicknesses ranging from 8mm up to 25mm.Benefits
- Outstanding clarity and high-level visible light transmission
- Available in thickness from 2mm to 12mm
- Easy to cut, edge, drill, heat-treat, laminate or bend
Clear float may be used for a broad range of commercial, residential, or industrial applications including doors and windows, shower enclosures, glass shelving, furniture, displays, glass wall, and handrail systems.