PACS Medical Adjustable Radiology Workstation
The Whitestone- PACS medical radiology workstation desk features a wide array of valuable enhancements including: electronic adjustment of work surface height and tilt; independent adjustment of platform height and tilt; ambient LED backlight with brightness adjustment, acoustical partition to block unwanted noise, wire management system, clamp-mounted monitor arm, pop-up data ports and heavy-duty caster wheels.
This PACS medical radiology reading station furniture has complete electronic adjustment capabilities are the foundation of this ergonomic workstation. Equipped with surface height adjustment in sit or stand positions at a push of a button, surface tilt, and both vertical and focal length adjustment of monitors. PACS Medical Radiology Ergonomic Console
- Electronic adjustment of work surface height and tilt.
- Independent electronic adjustment of monitor platform height and focal length (forward/backward motion).
- Digital readout of surface height and switches to preserve up to four discreet settings.
- Super strong monitor arm supporting monitors up to 50 lbs.
- Particle-board-core top with your choice of high pressure laminate finish edged with bumper molding.
- Ambient LED backlight with dimmer switch. Air fan, controlled at the desk, to dissipate heat from monitors and CPU’s. Acoustical partition that blocks out distracting noise. Split bottom shelves.
- Pop-up data ports and a built-in USB hub embedded in the work surface.
- Work surface width: 84 inch.
- Work surface depth: 34 inch.
- Height from the floor:
- Work surface: 28 inch to 47 inch
- Monitors Vertical Motion - 19 inch Stroke