Bullet Resistant Wood Doors
Our bullet resistant wood doors are designed to meet UL 752 standards.Max Sizes:
- Single Door: 4’0” x 8’0”. Sizes greater than 8’0” high are subject to mill acceptance.
- Pairs: 8’0” x 8’0” Sizes greater than 8’0” high are subject to mill acceptance.
Face Material Options:
- Bullet Resistant Core as required by BR level
- No Added Urea Formaldehyde Bullet Resistant Core as required by BR level
- Veneer - All species available
- No Added UF as an option·
- Plastic Laminate
- Customer supplied door skins
Butt Hinges - Due to the heavy weight of the Bullet Resistant doors, we recommend that Pivots or Continuous Hinges be used. However we will allow butt hinges as long as they are rated for the weight of the door.
Locks/Strikes & Flushbolts:
Mortise / Cylindrical - Hospital Latch included
Surface Vertical Rods & RIM Exit Devices - Concealed Vertical Rods are not allowed
Top & Bottom Flush bolts
Raceway / Magnetic Switches
Additional preps are available.