Caslan Roman ShadesBring Out the Soft Style:
Where design is of the utmost importance, the Caslan Roman Shade collection provides the finishing touch on any room. These soft window shade treatments are often used to enrich the décor of common lobby areas, hotel bedrooms, and conference rooms. Residential projects are also an excellent application for roman shades. In addition to the obvious design elements, the Caslan Roman Shade product line acts as an excellent insulator, reducing heating and air conditioning costs. Furthermore, light filtering and room darkening fabric options provide privacy from the outside world. Select from a large selection of fabrics that are sure to meet traditional, contemporary, and modern lifestyles.Mariak Patented Cords Free Caslan Roman Shade
This unique patented product offers advantages of the roman shade in the front combined with cellular shade on the back. Both shades are suspended from one head rail and operated by an assisted lifting mechanism. Lifting cords are imbedded in the cellular material making them inaccessible from outside. Sections of the roman shade are joined together and connected to the cellular shade.
- Cords free operation assisted mechanism smoothly lowers and lifts the shades with no exposed cords or cord shrouds.
- Double window treatments allows for added privacy and better insulation.
- Hembar will be fabric wrapped in the front with white exposed to the back.
- Large selection of fabrics from the Caslan Collection are available for the front of the Roman Shade.
- 9/16 Single Cell Spunlace fabric in 4 colors available for the back of the Roman Shade.
- Hidden snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 5-1/2 Valance included with all shades.
- Inside Mount Valance will not come with returns.
- Outside Mount Valance complete with returns.
Roman Shade Style Options:
Roman Shade Lift Options:
- Flat Fold Roman Shades
- Hobbled Fold Roman Shade
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up Roman Shades
- Multiple Shades on One Headrail
- Pull Cord
- Continuous Cord Loop
- Wirefree Motorized Lift
- 24 volt Motorized Lift
- 110 volt Motorized Lift
Controlling shade motors can be as simple as using a single wall switch operating one shade or creating fully integrated systems controlling shade motors in groups, sub-groups, and individually by use of:
- Remote control transmitters
- Wall Switches
- 24-hour timers
- Sun sensors
Universal Drive Safety Tension Device
Mariak is proud to introduce our new Universal Drive Tension Device. This child safety device has been engineered to lock the cord/chain if it is not installed to the wall or if it comes loose from the mounting surface. The locking mechanism will render the shade inoperable until the safety device is reattached properly in compliance with ANSI/WCMA standard section 6.5.2. Once installed, the Cord/Chain Safety Locking Tensioner is designed to allow the chain connector and/or stop bead to pass easily through the opening.
575 W. Manville Street
Rancho Dominguez , CA 91733
Tollfree: (800) 562-7425
Fax: (800) 459-6999
Web site: http://www.mariak.com