Tunable Acoustical Panels
The revolutionary acoustical panels that let you tune your rehearsal room for multi-use flexibility.
How do you create the optimal acoustical space for vocal and instrumental rehearsal in the same room with the same acoustical panels? Impossible - until now. Wenger’s new tunable panel is an innovative design that adjusts its absorption and diffusion capability to create a “flexible” room acoustically. The panel changes as quickly as you can turn a handle. Turn to the left and the panel becomes an absorber - turn to the right, and it becomes a diffuser. It takes just seconds, so you can tune your room between classes or after school, or whenever your students rehearse. The exterior shape of the panel always stays the same, providing a clean, professional appearance.
Now you can turn your rehearsal room into a flexible space without sacrificing the acoustics. No more scheduling conflicts for rehearsal spaces. Have a shared rehearsal room for vocal and instrumental? Wenger’s Tunable panel is the perfect solution!Usage
A panel that can change its acoustic properties with the turn of a lever. Perfect for classroom use where band and choral share a common space through the course of the day.Construction
- Easily accessible and interchangeable for absorption or diffusion
- Provides up to 0.8 seconds of change in reverberation time
- Allows same room to be used for both choral and instrumental rehearsal
- Provides broad range frequency absorption from 125hz to 4000hz
- Ideal for music rehearsal rooms, recital halls, and cafetoriums
- Face panel is constructed of a curved aluminum microperf panel, wrapped in fabric.
- Sides are constructed of aluminum extrusions for durability
- Top and bottom panels are constructed of ¾" (2 cm) thick laminated particleboard with 3 mm edgebanding. Available in select woodgrain laminate finishes
- 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m) stackable design
- Panels are available in these configurations:
- Absorber/Diffuser (changeable)
- Absorber Only
- Diffuser Only
- Some assembly required
- Patent pending