Nota® conBRIO® Premier Chair
The dynamic and responsive music practice and performance chair
An innovative new design that allows the chair to respond to the movement of the musician. The result: more dynamic play, improved blood flow, and more focused attention. The design is based on years of customer research and consultation with medical experts. The Premier Chair features high-quality padding and upholstery providing maximum comfort. The unmatched quality construction guarantees a long life that delivers an unequaled return on your investment. The Wenger Advantage
- Nota Design Enhanced - Cantilever frame adds an element of dynamic mobility
- Improved Postural Response - The musician’s entire body is fully engaged in their performance.
- Greater Focus, Less Tension - Motion facilitates, not inhibits, attentiveness and improves circulation.
- Better Protection of Musical Instruments - The rounded and refined design is not just for a unique aesthetic, it also helps protect valuable instruments from scratches.
- Options for Every Program and Environment - Available in a variety of colors, heights and finishes. A complete line of accessories are also available.
Premier chairs are for professional or higher-education environments that require extended practice and performance sessions.Storage
Matching Move and Store CartSizing Chart
Due to the variation in body shapes and sizes, Wenger recommends purchasing a mix of different height chairs in order to accommodate all of your musicians. In most cases, the 80/20 rule applies and classrooms that have a large number of students, should purchase 80% of the mid-range height and 10% of the higher height and 10% of the lower height. Construction
- Dynamic frame allows more freedom of movement
- Narrow convex back allows greater range of movement
- Rounded waterfall front accommodates a wider range of body sizes
- Padded and upholstered for added comfort
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability. Chrome also available
- Durable, specially designed floor glides provide stability when seated and ease of movement when arrangig chairs
- Specially designed stacking bumpers provide maximum stability and protection when chairs are stacked
- 12-gauge steel frame for extreme durability
When ordering chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 14½" (37 cm), 16" (40.5 cm), 17½" (44 cm), 19" (48 cm), or 20½" (52 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black or Chrome
Seat/back: Choose from colors shown. Samples are available upon request.