Mobile Media Storage Cabinets
Customizable mobile storage cabinets designed especially for media and audio visual equipment storage and transport
As the level of technology in today’s educational environments skyrockets, the need for connecting students to various media increases as well. Wenger’s Mobile Media Storage Carts are rollable, lockable, portable media hubs that will get the technology where it needs to be. It has a durable worksurface on top, plenty of room for electronics inside and is easy to maneuver. Like the Wenger Fixed Media Cabinets, these come in a one or two-column configuration and are customizable with many of the accessories shown below.
Mobile media cabinets come in two types: Standard and Rackmount. Choose the type you need then add shelves, drawers and other accessories (shown below) to fully customize your cabinet(s).The Wenger Advantage
- Flexibility - Choose what you need: fixed or mobile storage, different sizes, mix and match interior with adjustable components, shelves, slide out shelves, file drawer, 4" drawer. Rackmount sections available for easy access to electronic components and organizer option available for fixed storage.
At the time of purchase, you pick what you need. If your needs change, you can order different components to reconfigure your existing cabinets. Components are built to fit all the different types of cabinets, providing flexibility to move drawers or shelves from unit to unit.
- Security - Cabinets come with full-length wood doors, secured with metal lockable latch.
- Durability - Made to last with bolt through construction on hinges and doors, polyester laminate, tested to withstand institutional use. Mobile models come with a thermofoil wrapped top panel for scratch and stain resistance.
- Made for media use - Cable management and vented top panel for use of electronic equipment. Power strips and wire access. Rackmount option tips open to allow easy access. Adjustable and pull out shelves and drawers.
- Ease of Ordering - We provide online tools and phone consultation to help you decide what will work best for your needs and equipment.
For facilities who need mobile storage cabinets for their media and audio/visual equipmentConstruction
- Size: 1 column: 32"w x 245/8"d x 42"h (81cm w x 63cm d x 107cm h)
2 column: 481/4" x 245/8"d x 43"h (123cm w x 63cm d x 109cm h)
- Cabinet is constructed of ¾" (19 mm) thick industrial grade composite wood with no added formaldehyde
- Worksurface is thermofoil over composite core for high wear resistance
- Panels are finished with thermally fused polyester laminate in Wenger standard colors
- Full locking wood doors
- Durable, smooth rolling swivel casters
- Locking rear access door
- Cable management with clips, cable pass through and cord wrap
- Steel pilaster rail to allow for mounting of shelves and drawers and ability to reposition along its length
- Two 5-knuckle steel hinges with powder-coat paintedfinish, through-bolted to door and side panels
Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.