Legacy® Basic Acoustical Shells
A portable, economical, acoustical shell that stores and transports easily
The latest Wenger technology gives you three attractive, effective acoustical shell options to fit your application and budget. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
We pioneered acoustical shell design, so it's no surprise that our honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience.The Wenger Advantage
- Easy, Fast Operation - Each shell can be set up in just 5 seconds by one person.
- Adjustable Canopy - Adjusts to four different angles to optimize reflection to the audience.
- No Visual Hardware on Front Panels - Eliminates unsightly screws and brackets that may cause unwanted light reflections.
- Economic Solution - Lowest priced solution for instrumental and choral use.
Portable design allows almost any space to become a performance venue with simple one-person setup
- Legacy units promote excellent ensemble and enhance acoustical projection toward the audience
- Add additional shells to cover larger areas
- Upper panels are flat in standard 1" (25 mm) thick. Lower panel is ¾" (19 mm) thick. All are 6' (1.8 m) wide
- Lower fixed panel is constructed of ¾" (19 mm) thick composite laminated wood with edgebanding
- Easy, intuitive lift mechanism for raising and lowering shell
- Canopy folds flat for storage, and middle panel overlaps bottom panel
- Legs protrude in front of shell to provide counterweighted base design
- No kicker panel, bottom panel rests 7" (178 mm) from floor
- Canopy is 36" (914 mm) high providing less coverage than Legacy Classic model
- Fully extended height is 13' 3" (4 m)
- Ships partially assembled
- Available in Oyster finish only
- Canopy adjusts to 45, 60, 75 and 90 degree angles
186J052 Legacy Basic, Tapered Canopy, 296 lbs (134 kg)
186J053 Legacy Basic, Rectangular Canopy, 304 lbs (138 kg)