A musician chair designed just for cellists
Cellists require a unique playing position that standard chairs cannot accommodate. Our chair has been specially designed to put cellists in the optimal lean-forward position that successfully stabilizes and comfortably supports this trying posture. The Wenger Advantage
- Designed by Experts - Nobody understands proper music playing posture like Wenger. After all, we’ve been designing and building music chairs since 1946!
- Specialty - Chairs designed for the specific requirements of specific instruments and musicians.
- Improved Focus - Musicians can focus more on technique when they are not slouching or adjusting in a poorly-designed chair.
- Quality Construction - The best-built line of music chairs in the industry are made to last for years.
- Expert Consultation - Your Wenger representative can help you choose the chair that’s right for your needs.
Designed to provide comfort throughout even the longest rehearsalsStorage
Matching Move & Store CartConstruction
- Wenger’s Posture Chair design promotes easier breathing
- Provides the ideal lean and balance requirements of a cellist
- Powder coat paint finish for maximum durability. Chrome also available
- Fully cushioned seat and back with nonslip upholstered surface for long-lasting comfort
- Strong, durable 16-gauge steel framing
- Standard 18½" (47 cm) and 19½" (49.5 cm) seat-to-floor frame heights (custom heights available)
When ordering the Cellist Chair, please specify the following:
Size: 18½" (47 cm) or 19½" (50 cm) seat-to-floor heights
Seat/back: See colors above.
Color samples available on request.
Frame finish: Black or chrome.