The construction phase of tensile systems is a critical element to the overall success of a project. Our installation department is certified to construct the most elaborate tensioned fabric structures and help build your dream into a reality. As a design-build specialty contractor, Eide Industries dedicates long hours of planning and attention to detail creating an installation procedure utilizing necessary equipment and manpower for each custom PTFE or PVC project.
Typical equipment that may be operated to assist in tension structure installations includes Cranes, Construction Forklifts, Booms, Zoomers and Scissor Lifts.
- California Contractor # 211771 B, C10, C61, D03
- California Division of Industrial Relations 1000001648
- Los Angeles City Approved Type 1 Fabricator # 1716 (also recognized in Las Vegas)
- Arizona Contractor # 133892 Class L-3 Commercial
- Arizona Contractor # 133893 Class C-3 Residential
- Hawaii Contractor # C 33409, C-44B Awnings & Patio Covers
- Nevada Contractor # 68052 B-5 Prefabricated Steel Structures ($1,000,000 Limit)
- Nevada Contractor # 68053 C14H Awnings and Louvers ($1,000,000 Limit)
- Washington State Contractors License EIDEIII893QW Awnings, Canopies, Patio Covers, Exterior Screens