For automatic announcements, warnings, instructions or messages
- Professional, compact design
- Pre-programmable audio message
- Adjustable message repetition and repetition frequency
- Adjustable volume
- Line-out to external audio equipment
- Playback triggered on power up or PIR motion detection
- Safe low voltage 24VDC
The Audio Alert system is a local public address system that audibly delivers a pre-programmed message when triggered. The message is heard from a speaker integrated into the compact unit, which is triggered - either by switching the unit on (by applying 24VDC), or by movement being detected by a passive infrared detector built into the unit.
The audible warning device is contained in a professionally styled, attractive wall mounted unit, and can act as a local public address PA system where it can do the job of an announcer of audible warning messages, providing an acoustic warning to complement visual warning signs.
The provision of a talking message enables the loudspeaker feature to be incorporated into hospitals, offices, engineering establishments, doctors or dentists waiting rooms or other internal environments where audible information is required. This speaking message can be up to 40 seconds long and can be set to automatically repeat as frequently or infrequently as required up to an hour.
So, next time you want to automatically warn, instruct, or inform someone in the vicinity, just decide on the message, which can be up to 40 seconds long, and the frequency of delivery and we can pre-program the device to your specification.
This is an ideal audible warning device for a hospital, doctor’s surgery, passport control area of an airport, train station, car park or wherever a line of people may develop, or just where repetitive instruction or warning is required.
Audio Alert Specification
- Power supply 24VDC
- Integrate into interlock control systems
- Pre-programmable with virtually any message
- Select frequency of delivery of message
- Adjust volume during installation
- Option 1 - Activate at switch on
- Option 2 - Activate using Passive Infrared Detector
- Dimensions: 6.3″ w x 4.3″ h x 1.5″ deep
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Power Consumption: Standby 20mA (0.48W) / Active 300mA (7.2W)