- 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick. Factory preset for 1-3/4”.
- Fits standard 161 door prep. Through-door thru-bolting.
- 2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” and 5” available.
- Heavy duty zinc diecast, investment cast, and stainless steel mechanism.
- Stainless steel or wrought brass. 2-1/4” x 1-1/8”.
- Beveled 1/8” on 2”.
- 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” (ASA) standard. “T” or “FL” Strike optional.
- Stainless steel or wrought brass.
- 1/2” throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- PHL, BSN or MIA levers are solid zinc diecast. 65˚ lever rotation. Wrought brass roses. Concealed screws. Levers are also available for Large Format IC Core. Contact Customer service for more information.
- Two (2) change keys per lock.
- SCC standard (Schlage C compatible).
- Available in keyways of most major manufacturers.
- Available for all keyed functions. 6 or 7 pin.
- Compatible with BEST, Falcon and Arrow
- Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5 pins.
- Can be MK, CMK, GMK. Available Zero Bitted (K0), Keyed Different (KD), Keyed Alike (KA).
- Can be keyed into existing masterkey systems of other manufacturers.
- 605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 625 (US26) Bright Chrome, 626 (US26D) Satin Chrome.
|Certifications, Listings Compliances:|
- BHMA Certified Product
ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011, Series 4000, Grade 2.
Windstorm Resistant Product Listed - ANSI A250.13-2003,
ASTM E1886-02, ASTM E330-02, Outswing: 350 ft-lbs.,
Inswing: N/R, Design Load Rating: 685 lbf.
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Useable Buildings .
- U.L./U.L.C. Listed for “A” label (3 hour) single swing doors (4’0” x 8’0”).
- U.L. 10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated.
- U.L. 10B Neutral Pressure Rated.
- Exceeds 1600 in. lbs. of torque resistance.
- Eight-year limited warranty.
|Country of Origin:|
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material. Meets the requirements of the Buy American Act.