Fire-Rated Service Doors 634
FireKing® Model 634
Fire-rated service door model 634 is a large fire door with UL, ULC and FM ratings for 1-1/2 hr, 3hr labels. Additional 4 hr UL and oversized labels available. Doors over 18 feet high must be certified by FM. The FireKing® Model 634 rolling fire-rated service door offers superior protection wherever a listed fire door is required.
Additional safety and protection features are available, including: Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Slat selection and finishes
Fire door slats are available in curved or flat profile in either galvanized or stainless steel. Galvanized slats are finished with a rust-inhibitive, roll-coating process that incorporates baked-on prime paint, and a baked-on polyester top coat of gray, tan, white or brown. Stainless steel slats are manufactured with a No. 4 brushed finish.
Standard max width
41’2” (12548 mm)
Standard max height
25’4” (7722 mm)
Painted galvanized / stainless steel
Slat profile available in curved or flat.
Standard finish available in gray, tan, white or brown
Three structural steel angles
PowderGuard® Weathered finish with black powder coat.
Labels available for masonry or non-masonry applications
UL/ULC 1-1/2 hr (FM is optional)
UL/ULC 3 hr (FM is optional)
UL oversized door (FM is optional)
Mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized)
Enables easy drop test and reset of fire door in seconds
Fusible link for added safety
Separates at 165°F (74°C) to automatically close the door in case of fire
Viscous governor technology
Controls rate of door descent during a fire while reducing noise and vibration for quieter door operation
Innovative planetary gear design
Ensures years of reliable service and drop-out performance
2-year material and workmanship
Fire doors are in compliance with:
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-80)
Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC)
New York City (MEA)
State of California (CSFM)
- Factory Mutual (FM) label optional
- Operation: push-up, chain hoist, crank and electric motor (RHX® or RSX®)
- Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device
- FireLite® vision lites
- UL-listed brush-type smoke seals
- Flame baffle system (required for FM label)
- Smoke detectors
- Horns and horns with strobes
- Cylinder locking bottom bar with mortise cylinder
- Wind load (FBC, TDI, Miami-Dade)
- PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification.
- PowderGuard® Zinc and PowderGuard® Weathered finishes