Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers MS-900 - Fire Damper
Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers (MS-900) from Marking Services, Inc. are an economical and easy way to mark pipes, ducts and equipment. Our self-adhesive pipe markers are made from durable vinyl material suitable for line marking identification and system color coding.
Why spend hours fiddling with tape and typing each system into a small label maker to print markers one at a time? Our MS-900 Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers comply with ASME (ANSI) standards, have industrial grade adhesive and are easy to install. Simply clean and dry the pipe, remove the marker from the coated paper backing and place in the desired location.
• Highly visible color-coded pipe markers make it easy to differentiate between systems
• Complies with the ASME A13.1 “Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems" when coupled with arrow tape
• Printed on premium-quality, fade-resistant vinyl with durable, industrial grade adhesive
• Adheres well to pipe and insulation with only limited surface preparation
• Legend markers can be used with arrow tape or separate arrow markers to indicate flow direction
• Fast turnaround with off-the-shelf delivery on stock legends
• Markers can be customized to designate the specific system