Medical Gas Markers MS900 - Medical Vacuum
Marking Services Inc. offers MS-900 self-adhesive medical gas markers as an economical and easy way to mark medical gas pipes. Our medical gas markers are suitable for indoor or outdoor line marking identification and system color coding. MS-900 medical gas markers are made from durable vinyl material with an acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, making them easy to install. Simply clean and dry the pipe, remove the marker from the coated paper backing and place in the desired location.
• Color, legend and flow direction combined on one pressure-sensitive marker for easy installation
• Designed to fit up to 1.75" diameter pipes, custom sizes available upon request
• Printed on premium-quality, fade-resistant vinyl with durable, industrial grade adhesive
• Adheres well to pipe and insulation with only limited surface preparation
• Highly visible color-coded labels clearly show both contents and flow direction
• Manufactured per NFPA-99C; CGA C-9-2002 “Standard Industry Color Coding Recommendations for Medical Gases"
• Marker rolls contain 100 labels (3" x 3") and wrap completely around the pipe
• Markers also available in flat sheet form (4" x 4" or 6" x 6")
• Service temperature range: -50 F to 180° F
• Fast turnaround with off-the-shelf delivery on stock legends