MS-900 Self-Adhesive Duct Marker with Attached Scored Arrow
Marking Services Inc. (MSI) offers MS-900 self-adhesive duct markers with attached scored arrow as an economical and easy way to mark ducts/equipment. Our self-adhesive duct markers are made from durable vinyl material suitable for indoor or outdoor line marking identification and system color coding. Attached scored arrow markers are used to indicate direction of flow.
Why spend hours fiddling with tape and typing each system into a small label maker to print markers one at a time? MS-900 duct markers comply with ASME (ANSI) standards, have an industrial grade adhesive and are easy to install. Simply clean and dry the duct, remove the marker and arrow from the coated paper backing and place in the desired location, orienting the arrow to indicate direction of flow.
- Highly visible color-coded markers make it easy to differentiate between systems
- Printed on premium-quality, fade-resistant vinyl with durable, industrial grade pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Adheres well to ducts with only limited surface preparation
- Attached scored arrow is used to indicate flow direction
- All standard markers comply with the ASME A13.1 “Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems” standard for marker color, overall size and letter height
- Fast turnaround with off-the-shelf delivery on stock legends
- No minimum order quantity
- Wide variety of standard colors available
- Markers can be customized to designate the specific system or equipment of origin
Marking Services improves and standardizes the identification of hazards and components to promote safer work environments and minimize downtime due to errors or accidents. We provide a full complement of identification products designed to fulfill identification needs in nearly any environment. Through our commitment to providing value-added services, high-quality products and on-time delivery, MSI offers you a one-stop, comprehensive source for all your identification needs.