MS-200 Engraved Polycarbonate Tags and Nameplates
Marking Services Inc. (MSI) offers MS-200 engraved polycarbonate tags and nameplates as an economical and easy way to identify valves, instrumentation and equipment. The unique MS-200 material provides a durable marking solution for demanding chemical wash-down environments.
MS-200 tags and nameplates are constructed by laser engraving on a tough, polycarbonate material. The black engraved information clearly shows against background color and may include barcoding or QR codes. The legends are permanent laser markings and are not damaged by pressure washing or detergents.
- Gloss finish material with raised laser legend sized to fit within tag
- Ideal for equipment subject to frequent wash-downs or chemical cleanings
- Available in standard yellow, orange and white polycarbonate material
- Legend color available in black
- Mounting through holes or adhesive back
- Outdoor durable; 5-year outdoor life
- Service temperature range: -40° F to 225° F (-40° C to 108° C)
- Material thickness: .100” (2.54 mm); Other thicknesses available
- No minimum order quantity
- Markers can be customized for size and shape
- Each tag/nameplate can include multiple lines of text, equipment number, operations and maintenance instructions, safety precautions, barcoding or QR codes, or other critical information.
Marking Services improves and standardizes the identification of hazards and components to promote safer work environments and minimize downtime due to errors or accidents. We provide a full complement of identification products designed to fulfill identification needs in nearly any environment. Through our commitment to providing value-added services, high- quality products and on-time delivery, MSI offers you a one-stop, comprehensive source for all your identification needs.