Coiled Conduit and Cable Markers - Breakaway Style A (1/2" - 1")
MS-970 coiled plastic conduit markers from Marking Services Inc. are designed to identify cable and conduit in a wide variety of environments. After installation, the coils remain in place on the conduit due to material memory from the coiling process. The coils can be manufactured in various sizes, based on total outside diameter of the conduit.
Compared with banding adhesive tape, MS-970 coils do not require the need for conduit cleaning or preparation, therefore they can be installed very quickly, reducing installation time. MS-970 coils are standard two inches wide, although custom lengths are available.
MS-970 coils are sized to fit completely around the circumference of the conduit. Coils are manufactured with text, without text or with dual colors. Legends are sub-surface printed, protected by a layer of plastic.
• No surface preparation needed
• Coiled construction quickly snaps around conduit
• Markers can be removed, and then re-installed
• Stock width of 2" and sized per circumference of the conduit
• Substantial labor savings vs. traditional color banding tape or self-adhesive applications
• Available with or without text
• Available with multiple color bands
• Available in a wide variety of custom widths
• Additional colors available upon request
Breakaway styled markers are priced per stick. Online pricing for one color per stick with no text. For custom breakaway styled markers, contact customer service.
• A (4 pieces per stick)
• B (4 pieces per stick)
• C (6 pieces per stick)
• D (6 pieces per stick)
• E (6 pieces per stick)