KeeLine® Horizontal Life Safety Lines
KEELINE horizontal life line system is a flexible, cost effective option for the continual protection of those working at height.The KEELINE horizontal lifeline system provides flexible, continuous protection for up to three users working at height. The system delivers safe access to any area of a roof by allowing workers to be permanently attached to the line at all times and be able to freely move around the roof area. With 5/16 inch Grade 316 stainless steel wire, KEELINE spans up to 50 feet between posts. Inline shock absorbers minimize loads applied to the building in event of a fall. The design has been configured and tested for use on a variety of roof types e.g.KeeLine® for Roofs
standing seam, membrane or metal profile. KEELINE is available for mounting directly to concrete, steel, or masonry in either horizontal or overhead applications. KEELINE has been independently tested to ensure it conforms to appropriate OSHA/ANSI standards as well as the requirements of CSA 13-04 & 16-04.
The Modular nature of KEELINE incorporates a post and base plate for use on all modern roof types. This new design allows for easier specification as well as simple and fast installation.
KeeLine® for Structures
Stainless steel brackets for fitting to directly to structures, including concrete, steel, stonework or brickwork either horizontally or overhead.KeeLine® Overhead
For fixing directly to structures where the system is best suited above the user. Incorporates permanently attached wheeled travellers that smoothly pass intermediate support brackets at spans up to 78' (24m)KeeLine® for Postanka
Stainless steel components c/w M12 fixings for use with our own POSTANKA range of fabricated posts or for use with any suitable engineered fabricated post.Non-penetrative option
When there is a preference not to penetrate the roof at all, KeeLine® can be used in conjunction with the WIREANKA product line of counterweight anchors for permanent or temporary applications.
KEELINE conforms to ANSI Z359.1 2007, OSHA1910.66, 1926.502, CSA Z259, EN795 Class C and AS/NZS1891.2 and is CE marked to the European PPE directive.Termination options
The KeeLine® system is offered with either mechanically swaged end terminations, which require the use of a swaging machine or Swageless fittings that can be fitted using standard wrenches.Benefits & Features
- Efficient heavy duty in-line absorber removes the need for expensive ‘fall over’ style posts at every bracket position.
- Maximum 50 feet (15m) span in between supports
- Accommodates corners and varying building shapes
- Comprehensive range of mounting options
- Allows for multiple users
- Modular design for easier specification and simplified installation
- Only two standard base plate options needed for wide range of standard roofs including metal profile, standing seam and membrane roofs
- Grade 316 stainless steel 5/16" (8mm) diameter wire and brackets
- Available with non-penetrating roof WIREANKA option
- Conforms with appropriate OSHA/ANSI standards
- Independently tested to the requirements of CSA 13-04 & 16-04
- Allows user to detach or attach at any point on system
- No moving parts
- Passes corners and intermediates without needing to detach from the system
- Made of electro-polished cast 316 stainless steel
The KeeLine® system is patent protected by GB 2389386