260/360/560 Insulclad™ Thermal Entrances
- 2-11/16" (68.3mm), 4-1/16" (103.2mm) or 5-9/16" (141.3mm) sightline
- 2-1/4" (57.2mm) depth
- Thermal performance
- Moderate traffic application
Kawneer's Insulclad™ Entrances provide thermal efficiency for the entire building façade and are available in 260 Narrow Stile for moderate traffic applications, and 360 Medium Stile and 560 Wide Stile for heavy traffic applications.
All doors are thermally enhanced with interior cladding, which has the added advantage of enabling dual-color design.
Insulclad™ Entrances are available as a single-source package of door, fully integrated door frame, (with or without transoms) and integrated hardware. Center plane Trifab™ VersaGlaze™ 451T (Thermal) frames are standard and Insulclad™ Entrances are also compatible with 1600 Wall System™1, as well as other Kawneer framing systems. The total package and options allow easy adaptation to custom entrance requirements.
Key Features Include:
- Both the door and frame are thermally broken
- Complete package of door, fully integrated door frame (with or without transoms) and integrated hardware; stile face widths of 2-1/8" (54), 3-1/2" (88.9) and 5" (127)
- Dual Moment corner construction, hinges and hardware choices
- Engineered for use with Kawneer's 451T Framing System and 1600 Wall System™ Curtain Wall products
- Fully glazed entrance is single-acting and mounted on offset pivots or butt hinges
- Accepts glazing infill of 1" (25.4)
- Door heights range from approximately 7 to 8 feet, with widths from 3 to 3-1/2 feet
- Insulclad™ 260 Thermal entrance tested to; U-factor: 0.67, CRF: 52