1600 Wall System™2 Curtain Wall
- 2-1/2" (63.5mm) sightline
- 6" (152.4mm), 7-1/2" (190.5mm) or 10" (254mm) depth
- Thermal performance
- Low to mid rise applications
- Structural silicone glazed (SSG), hurricane resistance
Building on the proven success of Kawneer's 1600 Wall System™ which set the standards for curtain wall engineering, 1600 Wall System™2 provides reliability with versatile features. It is stick fabricated, Structural Silicone Glazed (SSG) curtain wall for low-to-mid-rise applications and is designed to be used independently or as an integrated system, with 1600 Wall System™1, to provide visual impact for almost any type of building.
1600 Wall System 2 Hurricane Resistant Curtain Wall is an impact resistant 2 ½” sightline curtain wall system that offers an additional line of defense against high winds, heavy rains, and hurricanes.
Key Features Include:
- A structural silicone glazed curtain wall
- The outside glazed and SSG versions can be used independently or together
- Pressure glazed system for low to mid-rise applications
- Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
- Fillers produce uninterrupted seam lines by snapping onto optional open-back mullions
- Impact resistant framing options: 7-13/16" and 10” for both small missile impact and large missile impact
The 1600 Wall System™2 has been certified for its material content, recyclability and manufacturing characteristics.