PowerLine® Hoist - Automated Theatrical Rigging System
The PowerLine is a new generation of line shaft hoist, re-engineered to reduce size, weight, and cost. PowerLine hoists offer a wide range of speeds and capacities, making them versatile performers. These hoists virtually eliminate side loading on the building structure caused by the rigging and can be excellent choices for retrofits in older buildings.
Speed: Up to 240 fpm (1.2 m/s)
Travel: 60 ft. (18.3 m)
Gross Cap.: Up to 2500 lbs. (1,135 kg) Applications
PowerLine's compact size makes it ideal for smaller spaces and renovations. Among it's many uses are electric sets, scenery and curtains, and front-of-house lighting sets. Controls
PowerLine works with the entire range of Clancy automation consoles or push button controls. It can also interface with any modern control system.
- PowerLine is customizable to your unique hoisting needs.
- Fixed or variable speed options to meet your performance needs.
- Compact unit doesn't require wall or wing space and can be mounted upright
or underhung on 10 in. (25.4 cm) spacing.
- Simple construction places only vertical loads on the supporting structure
without lateral loads.
- Easy to install backbone can be continuous/discontinuous to meet your site
- Helical/worm or helical/bevel gear boxes can be oriented 4 ways for
simple installation in any space.
- High-efficiency green motors meet IEC 60034-30 Efficiency Classes standard.