Hardware - Steel Technologies Division
Model: Hardware - Steel Technologies Division
MacElroy manufactures standard and specialty fasteners for heavy marine, power generation, energy, mining, railroad, and other industrial uses.
The Steel Technologies Division of J.C. MacElroy Company manufactures standard and specialty hardware for a variety of industries. This division was founded in 1859 and has been operating in Jersey City, New Jersey since the early 1900s. Possessing the best technologies and latest equipment, Steel Technologies can manufacture a full range of quality products to meet your specifications.
As a bolt specialist, our hardware division can meet your custom fastener requirements from a 1/2 inch up to 4 inches in diameter in carbon, stainless steel, Monel, Inconel, and bronze. Plating and coating can also be applied. Hardware includes:
- Industrial Fasteners - Types: Hex Bolts, Square Bolts, Square - Neck Carriage Bolts, Lag Screws
- Railroad Fasteners - Bolt Types: Bolts for Frogs & Crossings, Switch Bolts, Track Bolts Other Types: Brake Pins, Lag Screws, Track Spikes
- Marine & Construction Fasteners - Types: Anchor Bolts, Boat Spikes, Dock Spikes, Tie Rods
- Bent Bolts - Types: Eye Bolts, Hook Bolts, J-Bolts, U-Bolts
- Washers - Types: Cast Iron Ogee, Dock Department, Round Flat, Square Plate
- Specialty Hardware - Bolt Types: Button Head, Dome Head, Mooring Post , Ring Eye, Strap, T-Head Other Types: Curb Braces, Manhole Steps
J.C. MacElroy Company, Inc.
91 Ethel Road West
P.O. Box 850
NJ USA 08855
Tel: (732) 572-7100
Fax: (732) 572-7112
Tollfree: (800) 622-3576