Heat Exchangers are perfect for Industrial Refrigeration needs
Frick® DX Economizers are compact shell and tube heat exchangers. A small amount of high pressure liquid is flashed to an intermediate pressure inside the tubes where it is evaporated to chill the main stream of high pressure liquid passing through the heat exchanger shell side.
Features and Benefits
- Frick® economizers are designed and rated for the specified refrigerant and operating conditions.
- All nozzle connections are sized according to industry standard criteria based on the refrigerant and specified operating conditions.
- Frick® Coolware software allows custom rating of economizers (except DX economizers) with various refrigerants, nozzle sizing based on maximum vessel capacity or specific capacity and modification of the nozzle locations (within limitations).
- The Frick® economizers and components are abrasively cleaned prior to assembly assuring a clean interior and maximum adhesion of the final exterior paint system.
- The finished vessel is pressure tested to assure the integrity of all welds. It is vacuum dehydrated and charged with a 15 psi nitrogen charge for shipment and storage. This procedure minimizes the potential for internal corrosion prior to being placed into service.