Lakeland IIA Privacy Fence - Hurricane Zone Fencing
The Lakeland IIA provides a solid privacy wall that features tongue-and-groove verticals for greater fence strength. Lakeland IIA has proven to be a solid choice among homeowners who want full privacy for their yard.
- Standard Height Options: 72"
- Post Spacing Options: 96" & 75" center-to-center (Note - Posts must be exactly centered to allow for expansion.)
- Post Dimensions: 72" High Fence = 5" x 5" x 108"
- Standard Post Depth: 72" High Fence = 34" Depth
- Standard Cap Style: 5" x 5" Traditional (External Flange)
- Horizontal Dimensions: 2" Thick x 7" Wide (Top) 2" Thick x 7" Wide (Bottom)
- Picket Spacing/Picket Dem.: 7/8" Thick x 7" Wide
- Ground Clearance: 1 3/4" (Grade Variations will cause inconsistent ground clearance measurements.)
As a property owner in a HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone), you may be gathering information about Country Estate HVHZ Fencing Products. We’re proud to offer a full line of privacy fencing solutions that have been independently tested and, when constructed as recommended, passed all required laboratory testing. CEF HVHZ Fence meets and/or exceeds all requirements and specifications as required and stated in Section 1616.2.1 (Fences) of the 2014 Florida Building Code and has been recorded and documented in ATI (Intertek) Test Report 67645.01-119-18
When properly installed, Country Estate HVHZ Fencing Products are free from traditional maintenance. Virtually every fence project is custom-fitted to a particular setting so we don’t attempt to give pricing in this planning guide. An Authorized Independent Country Estate Dealer in your area will come to your home and provide an obligation-free quotation to help you complete your project.
Thousands of homeowners have installed Country Estate Fence and we’re always impressed with the positive comments they make.
To find your Authorized Independent Country Estate Dealer feel free to call our toll-free number 1-800-445-2887 for assistance.
The High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) certification is contingent upon the use of specified profiles installed as designed. Material specifications, design and proper installation are integral parts of this certification.
Note: Each style of fence listed is provided with the exclusive, preferential Country Estate Doweling System, for the top horizontal of each section to ensure lasting durability in the high velocity hurricane zone