370 Series - Recessed Display Case
370 Recessed Display Case
- Display case fronts are built using satin anodize aluminum
- Tackable back panels in Claridge Cork, Fabricork, Designer Fabric and Hook-Fab, or choose between Oak or Walnut grain low-pressure laminate
- 3/16” tempered glass sliding doors with lock and key
- Three 6", 8", 10", or 12" wide glass shelves with standard and brackets
- Wood box - specify depth - up to 24” (16” furnished if depth not specified) and finish - oak or walnut grain low-pressure laminate
- Medium or Dark Bronze anodize or Powder Coat finish in lieu of satin anodize
- Hinged doors in lieu of sliding
- Radius front design optional
*For the weight of unit with wood box, add approx. 5lbs. per sq. ft. for OA case size to weight shown.
Freight Class 125.
Masonry opening size for the 370 display case is 3-11/16” smaller in both height and width than O.A. case size.