Wireless Elapsed Timer with Code Blue
Time is critical in health care. This accurate, economical digital Elapsed Timer with Code Blue activation is ideal for operating rooms, Intensive Care Units, Cardiac Intensive Care Units and laboratories. It displays real-time when elapsed time is not in use.
This product is intended for use with a SiteSync IQ® Wireless Clock System.Features:
Combined with the ATSTCS timer control station, the SQA261RSE can be used as a count UP or count DOWN elapsed timer. The Code Blue feature provides an override, forcing the unit into a special count up elapsed time mode beginning from 00:00:00. All other functions of the timer continue to operate in the background during a Code Blue.
- Count UP/DOWN timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- 6 digit, red LED indicates hours, minutes and seconds
- Setting and control via the Timer Control Station mounted up to 30' away
- 12 or 24 hour selectable from a SiteSync IQ system controller
- Surface mount (flush mount available-call for details)
- Battery backup is provided by a 9-volt self-charging Ni-Cad battery (included)