Wi-Fi Elapsed Timer with Code Blue
These 6-digit, multi-function Wi-Fi digital clocks/timers can be used as an up or down counting elapsed timer with an optional Code Blue trigger. Displays real-time when elapsed timer is not in use.
These Wi-Fi digital clocks feature our ultra-bright 7 segment LED display available in 2.3" or 4" digit sizes.
- Count UP/DOWN timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- 6 digit, red LED indicates hours, minutes and seconds
- Setting/control via the Timer Control Station, mounted up to 30' away
- Accuracy ±1 second to SNTP time server
- Can be preconfigured to automatically join your Wi-Fi network
- User-programmable sync frequency
- 12 or 24-hour selectable operation
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Wi-Fi, FCC, and ICES certified
- RoHS compliant with SNTP time reference