Molded Case Power over Ethernet (PoE) Analog Clocks with Buzzer
Power over Ethernet (PoE) clocks with a buzzer are perfect for any facility that requires signaling but doesn't have a bell system. With a decibel rating of 65 dBA at 10 feet, the buzzer is loud enough to hear but not loud enough to startle anyone, which makes it perfect for use in classrooms, work areas or cafeterias.
You can quickly access and manage your schedules on your computer with our Network Clock Connect or from the optional USB drive.Features:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology derives power and synchronized time updates from your existing network
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments
- No master clock or serial connection required
- Impact-resistant black plastic case with shatter-resistant polycarbonate crystal
- Buzzer sound level of 65 dBA at 10 ft.