Bi-level Laboratory Standing Desk
Name: Dual Tier
Built with cutting edge ergonomic design, this dual-tier laboratory standing desk is split-level equipped with a VESA-compliant Z-arm mount, a bottom shelf and caster wheels for smooth mobility.
The Dual Tier workstations integrates functionality and aesthetics in its design elements. With bi-level work surfaces that are both independently height adjustable, driven with electric powered, telescopic legs. At a push of a button, the height settings can be configured to suit the user's preference. AFC manufactures furnitures and equipment that exceed the standards when it comes to practicality, ergonomic design and elegant craftsmanship Laboratory Standing Computer Desk
- Each work surface is independently, electronically height adjustable, 28 inch to 47 inch from the floor
- Two 24 inch Standard shaped work surfaces with Bumper Molding
- A 24 inch pole mount includes the VESA compliant Z-arm mount that extends up to 20 inch and supports a monitor up to 25 lbs.
- A 16 inch deep bottom shelf is ideal for a CPU or other large items
- Five, 4 inch casters, (the front two are locking)