Commercial Concrete Deck Waterproofing
Epro Services, Inc. has developed an innovative waterproofing system that can be adjusted to handle any type of design requirement ranging from non-reinforced membranes to reinforced waterproofing membranes from high adhesion to slip sheet protection courses, and from low flow, low compressive strength drainage composites to high compressive strength drainage composites with various strengths and water flow rates.
System III Between Slab Waterproofing Components
Two membranes in one tough composite system
Ecoline Waterproofing Membranes
Ecoshield Protective Geo-Membrane
Ecodrain Drainage Composites
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Durability The result of the unique field installed Composite Design.
- Cost Effective The material cost and installation speed makes this a high value, quality and performance solution.
- Accurate and Precise Installation Is assured with the incorporation of the unique seam sealing method, which becomes a part of the cured membrane.
- No Seam Failures The highly flexible spray-applied, monolithic membrane bonds and moves with the bottom concrete slab, while the sheet good acts like a slip sheet, allowing the top concrete slab to expand and contract independent of the bottom structure.
- Dual Protection Both components of the systems are waterproofing membranes and are ideal for the placement of a drainage system for paving units.
- Plaza Deck
- Concrete Deck for Bonded Finish
- Concrete Deck for Un-bonded Finish
- Plywood Deck
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com