Commercial Below Grade Underground Waterproofing
Underground Structure Waterproofing
Epro Services, Inc. provides a comprehensive envelope design for underground structures utilizing a unique spray applied membrane and though geo-membrane to form a seamless waterproofing barrier around the entire structure.
System III Underground Structure Components
A comprehensive envelope design in one system
Ecoline Waterproofing Membranes
Ecoshield Protective Geo-Membrane
Ecodrain Drainage Composites
Features & Benefits
- Slab Protection The result of the below-slab sheet good or drainage mat.
- Cost Effective Material cost and installation speed makes this a high quality, value and performance solution.
- Triple Water Protection All three components of the systems are moisture barriers, thus providing complete system redundancy.
- Two Protection Courses The highly flexible, monolithic, spray-applied membrane which is fully bonded to the walls and roof is protected by the sheet good and drainage composite.
- Two Drainage Courses The drainage composite provides positive side hydrostatic water relief and the slip-sheet good provides hydrostatic pressure relief on the negative side of the drainage composite, if required.
Types of installation:
- Precast trench and cover
- Poured in place
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com