Commercial Below Grade Planter Box Waterproofing
Epro Services, Inc. has designed a completely redundant and very flexible waterproofing system for planters and green roofing areas that has a chemical and root resistant protection course and drainage composite.
System III Concrete or CMU Planters Components
Multiple drainage and water barriers in one composite system
Ecoline Waterproofing Membranes
Ecoshield Protective Geo-Membrane
Ecodrain Drainage Composites
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Tensile Strength The result of the unique field installed Composite Design.
- Cost Effective The material cost and installation speed makes this a high value, quality and performance solution.
- Built in Redundancy All three components of the systems are waterproofing membranes, thus providing complete system integrity.
- Elimination of Root and Chemical Damage Is assured with the unique incorporation of the polyolefin sheet good and HDPE drainage composite, which are resistant to chemical attack and impregnable to plant root systems.
- No Seam Failures The highly flexible spray-applied or fluid applied, monolithic membrane bonds tenaciously to almost any substrate and in almost any conditions including green concrete and damp block.
- Poured Concrete
- Concrete Block
For waterproofing and methane barrier: City of Los Angeles RR#25478
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com