Commercial Below Grade Foundation Waterproofing
Epro Services, Inc. provides a completely redundant waterproofing system for foundation walls utilizing a spray or fluid water-based membrane, a geo-membrane and a drainage composite. The system is designed for maximum protection.
System III Concrete or CMU Wall Components
Three water barriers in one composite system
Ecoline Waterproofing Membranes
Ecoshield Protective Geo-Membrane
Ecodrain Drainage Composites
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Tensile Strength The result of the unique field installed Composite Design.
- Cost Effective The material cost and installation speed makes this a high value, quality and performance solution.
- Built-in Redundancy All three components of the system are waterproofing membranes, thus providing complete system integrity.
- No Seam Failures The highly flexible spray-applied, monolithic membrane bonds tenaciously to almost any substrate and in almost any conditions including green concrete and damp block.
- Handling Water and Earth Movement Is assured with the unique incorporation of the polyolefin sheet good and drainage composite, which move independently of each other while providing double protection and drainage for the spray applied or fluid applied membrane.
- Poured Concrete
- Tilt up Concrete
For waterproofing and methane barrier: City of Los Angeles RR#25478
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com