FireGuard™ Cross-Corridor/Compressed Stack - Horizontal Sliding Fire Door
The Won-Door FireGuard™ CC/CS (CrossCorridor/CompressedStack ) fire doors are specifically designed for applications that are up to 30 feet wide and up to 12 feet in height.
Unique features of this fire door include:
- ALTERNATIVE TO SIDE-HINGED FIRE DOORS – When compared to hollow metal fire doors on hold-opens, the Won-Door FireGuard™ CC/CS door is a single source assembly that eliminates the expense and associated maintenance costs of metal frames, astragals, vertical rods, closers, magnetic hold-opens, kick plates, exit hardware, etc.
- SMALLER STORAGE POCKETS – Due to design improvements, the required storage pocket depths have been reduced by over 50%. An 8‘-0" wide Won-Door FireGuard™ CC/CS door requires only a 1‘- 6" deep storage pocket. A traditional accordion fire door would require over 3 feet of pocket depth. That equates to re-claimed floor space for the designer.
- INTEGRATED POCKET COVER DOOR – The Won-Door FireGuard™ CC/CS door incorporates a flat lead-post design with an integrated pocket cover door. The integrated pocket cover door is part of the assembly and covered by the U.L. label. This eliminates the expense of constructing and installing a non-labeled pocket cover door on site.
- SELF-SUPPORTING TRACK SYSTEM – The Integrated Self-Supporting (ISS) Track System eliminates the multiple layers of plywood and drywall found in conventional accordion fire door headers.
- Fire Rating – up to 180 minutes
- Smoke Rating – available
- Access Control – available
- Vision Panel – available
- Air Pressure Resistance – up to 0.1" of water column is allowed (additional equipment required)
- Single-parting only
- Straight only
- Temperature Rise – not available
- Moveable Fire Wall – not available
1865 South 3480 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Tel: (801) 973-7500
Fax: (801) 977-9749
Tollfree: (800) 453-8494
Web site: http://www.wondoor.com