Source I Series
The Source I and Source II Flush Activations offer a wide variety of power and communication activations for infloor raceways in both new and renovation construction. Available in single or dual service, the brass, brushed aluminum or polycarbonate fittings are ideal for most infloor systems. Source I fittings can be used as a preset or afterset on Walkerduct Underfloor Duct and Walkercell Cellular Systems. Source II fittings are installed on presets in Walkerduct Source II Systems. Source I Fittings can be used with Source II Fittings on Walkerduct Systems to create triple-gang service. All power service fittings are UL Listed.
- Compatible with Walkerduct infloor systems
- Flush and recessed single service activations. The owner can choose the style that best fits aesthetic requirements. Both styles are available for power and communication services.
- Afterset and preset inserts. Inserts may be installed prior to the concrete pour on predetermined centers or installed as needed after the pour. These options maximize the point-of-service flexibility of an infloor raceway system.
- Underfloor duct and cellular infloor system applications. The Source I Activations may be mounted on either type of infloor raceway system. The owner is free to choose the raceway which best suits their needs.
- Polycarbonate or brass. Source I Flush Fittings are available in black or brown polycarbonate, and brass. The owner can choose the material and finish that works best with the decor and application.