Rack-Mount Surge Protected Plug-In Outlet Center Units
Bring power safely and conveniently to wherever you need it with a full line of Plug-In Outlet Center Units from Legrand. These units are ideal for use in a wide variety of settings, including relay racks and cabinets, laboratories, workshops, classrooms and offices. Plug-In Outlet Center Units include rack mount, CabinetMATE, compact, 90 degree, deluxe control, industrial, and international units. Most units are available in both 15 and 20 Amp configurations. Legrand also offers extensive custom capabilities for Plug-In Outlet Center Units. Contact the factory for more information.
- User-ready outlets. Plug-In Outlet Center units provide power distribution in a portable, plug-in unit.
- Rugged construction. Durable 2" x 1 3/4" [44mm x 51mm] or 3 1/2" x 2" [89mm x 44mm] aluminum housing. Some Plug-In Outlet Center units are available with an impact resistant plastic housing.
- Space saving. Rack mount units fit standard 19" [482mm] relay racks. Compact 1U design takes up minimum space. 23" [584mm] units available, consult factory.
- Low profile. CabinetMATE units offer a narrow 1 1/2" x 1 3/16" [38mm x 20mm] aluminum housing.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Rack mount units have a black matte finish and a black cord. CabinetMATE, compact and industrial units have a gray finish and a black cord. Deluxe control and 20A units have a putty white finish and a black cord. Most units with a putty white finish have a putty white cord. Special Use units have a white finish and a white cord.
- Flexible mounting. Each unit features one of four different mounting types. Each mounting method has been designed to optimize the performance of the product. Complete mounting hardware and installation instructions are included with every unit.
- Cord properly rated to load requirements. 15A units have a 14/3 SJT cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug. 20A units have a 12/3 SJT cord and a NEMA 5-20P or NEMA L5-20P plug.
- Lighted switch. Most units have lighted on/off switch(es) to control power to the unit.
- Resettable circuit breaker. Provides overload protection.
- Two-Year product warranty.
- UL and cUL Listed or Recognized. Units are UL and cUL Listed to UL1363 standards. Rack mount units are UL and cUL Recognized to UL1363 standards.