RFB6E Six Compartment Single- or Multi-Service Recessed Floor Box
This series of Floor Boxes are versatile activation solutions that offer six compartments for power, communication and/or audio video services to open space areas or directly to workstations. Designed for use with the Evolution Series Poke-Thru covers for a common look across various devices. These covers incorporate TopGuard protection to prevent water, dirt, and debris from entering the power and communication device compartments.
- Can be installed in both concrete and wood floor applicatons. Provides the first recessed wood floor box for both commercial and residential applications.
- Available for bare concrete and terrazzo floors. By using RFB6E-CTR Ring (sold separately) these boxes can be installed into bare concrete or terrazzo floors with a clean, aesthetic finish.
- New lightweight "slab-on-grade" version. Special fusion-bonded epoxy corrosion resistant paint finish allows for slab-on-grade use without the weight of cast iron material.
- Accepts round Evolution ™ Series Covers. RFB6E Series Floor Box has been designed to accept the round 8" Evolution Series Covers increasing the ability to match aesthetics throughout the building.
- Reduces overall cost by providing for most cabling requirements.
- Fully adjustable before and after the concrete pour. Labor savings by adapting to various pour depths and conditions.
- Range of conduit sizes. Allows for most conduit schemes, even feed through capability, which saves time and money during installation.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors.
- Wide variety of mounting brackets. Can adapt to most power and communication needs. Reduces overall life cycle cost.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics® TracJack® and Series II devices.